Rich Single Lady Ready To Meet You

This dating website boasts of connecting many young men to rich single lafir they are dating now, you too can find your own love here. just continue below to get single ladies contacts.

.

Meet rich singlermomma Jenjen, a 42 year old woman in San Diego, California, USA. She is interested in meeting men not older than 47 and not younger than 32. She is exclusively interested in black/mixed men.

I am looking for a tall, dark and handsome. Lol Someone who is a mix of funny, loving, grown, gentleman, sensual, takes life as serious as it needs to be and not so serious all the time.


3 comments:

  1. I am interested in you daring. my mail et776086@gmail.com. I have all you want in a man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a young man single never married age 28. WITH NO CHILDREN\ CHILD. I am a Liberian professional career School Administrator

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so beautiful.i like her very much

    ReplyDelete